Mexico

GOrnE

Looks like I'm going to Mexico! w00t!

Well its not a vacation actually. I'm going on a mission trip with my church, along with 2 other churches, to the the Yucatan Peninsula. We'll be evangelizing and helping to build a new church for the locals there, so that should be fun especially in 9183492834 degree weather :=

I'll be leaving 5:30 am today and will be gone for three weeks, so all you EH? will be safe til then :freak:

So go on and boost your stats til then fellas..

And for those of you that do pray, please pray for our mission and for us, seeing as Emily (the hurricane) is gonna be right there with us.

Your favorite [XX]

GOrnE :biglaugha::biglaugha:

(edited)

The tacos from the street vendors are so good. Its like a sit down restaurant that costs less than Taco Bell. If i lived in Mexico they would all have early retirements. Though i am sure they work until their falling apart and their fingers fall off right into your tacos.

Edit: Delete your sig before you leave. :D

Edited by VooDooPC

The tacos from the street vendors are so good. Its like a sit down restaurant that costs less than Taco Bell. If i lived in Mexico they would all have early retirements. Though i am sure they work until their falling apart and their fingers fall off right into your tacos.

Edit: Delete your sig before you leave.  :D

what's wrong with my sig??!??!

ok.. im out guys.. cya in 3 weeks