Banned

Guest kickmyjiminy

Guest kickmyjiminy
Guest kickmyjiminy
Guest kickmyjiminy
Guests

I was playin on the #1 Midwest GC server two days ago when another guy joined the game with the exact same name as me. The map was de_cbble and it was somewhre between 2:00 and 4:00 pm central time. I was on CT and he was a T. The only difference in our names was that the server put a "(1)" in front of the other Ralph. The other Ralph then proceeded to TK everybody on his team. I'm thinking there was some confusion with the names so the admin banned both Ralphs, possibly not knowing which one to ban. I guess the lesson I'm learning in this is to not take a generic name. Here is my steam ID. I hope you'll unban me from this server. Thanks

# 460 "Ralph" STEAM_0:1:8032937 09:55 63 0 active

(edited)
I was playin on the #1 Midwest GC server two days ago when another guy joined the game with the exact same name as me. The map was de_cbble and it was somewhre between 2:00 and 4:00 pm central  time. I was on CT and he was a T. The only difference in our names was that the server put a "(1)" in front of the other Ralph. The other Ralph then proceeded to TK everybody on his team. I'm thinking there was some confusion with the names so the admin banned both Ralphs, possibly not knowing which one to ban. I guess the lesson I'm learning in this is to not take a generic name. Here is my steam ID. I hope you'll unban me from this server. Thanks

# 460 "Ralph" STEAM_0:1:8032937 09:55 63 0 active

That was me, I did that ban. I was not aware that there were two of you at the time, I found out after I banned you. Another player let me know of my mistake. I am glad you came back so that it could be rectified.

Welcome tot he forums.

I unbanned you.

Edited by Shodan

Guest kickmyjiminy
Guest kickmyjiminy
Guest kickmyjiminy
Guests

Hope somebody reads this. I'm sorry to keep bothering you guys about this. I'm still banned in the server. Don't know if it takes 24 hours or something to get back in after being unbanned or something. I doublechecked my steam id and it matches steam_0:1:8032937. Thanks for your time.