Twlight Princess delayed

JackieChan

I'm guessing the Revolution is going to come out after 2006's E3 (obviously). Probably Q3 or Q4 of next year. Apparently Nintendo is saying that they're sorta re-amping the game with better graphics, more dungeons, and more stuff in general.

I was looking forward to this one... too bad when it comes out next year, I won't really want to get it.

LOL You'll still want to get it...  The next console will play gamecube games too..

Maybe I'll get it, maybe I won't. Since I've got a good computer now, I don't even play my GC anymore (dispite the fact that the newest game for it was probably Resident Evil 4 and I've beaten that 3 times). I even doubt I'm going to get the Revolution when it comes out. I gotta save up stuff since I only have like two thousand dollars in my bank account.

Oh, you're still going to get it and you know it... ...and so do I. I mean, I'm kinda miffed too, because I've been jonsing for a new Zelda game for years (and one where you don't have to spend 75% of your time on a boat would be cool)...

...but I also know that in-house Nintendo games need to be the envelope pushers in terms of style and playability, and if they're looking at the graphics and saying "This just looks too 2001..." it deserves a revamp. Could be worse. They're likely just redoing the models/animations/textures. They could be redoing the coding and the level design...

• 3 weeks later...