Abusive Admin

At 1:30 today, admin Xoul slayed me for being AFK for ONE round at the start of the next round. I don't care about being slayed for fun at the end of rounds or anything, but at the very start was another story. I still let it slide and told the admin to not do it again and he threatened to stop arguing or he'd boot me. It was incredibly poor treatment for something so small.

I happened to arrive in-game 1 round before this happened. Consequently, I cannot comment on Saris' actions prior to this event. However, I do agree with Saris that the slaying for being AFK last round at the beginning of the next round was unwarranted. Having played many games with Saris, I can say that I have seen nothing in his past behaviour to suggest that he was being disruptive in any way. I feel that Saris was justified in questioning Xoul's action. To Saris credit, he only made the one protest and then let it go. I also feel that Xoul over-reacted to Saris protest. I would not go so far as to call what Xoul did, abuse, but I do feel that Xoul owes Saris an apology, IMHO.

well im not gonna say too much, however, i know that xoul has been gone for a little bit( i believe) so he may not be as familiar with some of the new regulars that have graced us with thier constant presence. im sure that in the end, this was all a big understanding saris and i hope you dont take it personally cause we love havin you around buddy. you did the right thing though taking it to the forums and leavin it here instead of instegating him and arguing with him. ty buddy. see ya in there!!

I do agree that abuse is too harsh a term. It's not even the slaying that bothered me, it was when I politely asked him to not do it again he responded with "Don't be AFK" and "I could just boot you." which I felt was rude.

There's no hard feelings at all, and I don't care about an apology or anything. And I certainly don't want to get him in any trouble, but I do certainly wish this doesn't happen again. If I wasn't a regular, I would have found it extremely rude, which I know is against your policy on creating an enjoyable atmosphere.