It's a good map, but when it come up in the late night four-map rotation and the server's "status" output lists the connection count reaching 3000, the map just kills the server. It will take five minutes before the map even begins to load locally, and quite some time after that before you actually get into the map. I gave up this last time, and the Steam server browser listed the server as not responding for at least seven minutes. Lag between rounds while the objects are reset is nasty to watch if you forget to bring your spec-camera to a full and complete stop (and even still it's a lengthy delay with beans to do.

So, of course, what may have been a near full server becomes a very vacant server when this map comes up, and that's a real party pooper. Maybe cs_office or something would make a good replacement, eh? :spin2:

As true as it is, I think we've taken the approach that our new servers will be here eventually so for now we aren't going to change it...at least thats my impression...if that's not the case then we need to get rid of it pronto!