]Goci[Xoul .gc

Guest Killmode

Guest Killmode
Guest Killmode
Guest Killmode
Guests

Isn't there rules and guidelines that people are supposed to follow? I had the bomb and there was 1 CT left I don't even get a warning (no more than 40 seconds into the round) and Xoul blows my head off (from 100hp) and takes the bomb saying I wasn't planting the bomb when I was going to the bombsite; and this is somehow justified. Could you guys slap him around a bit or something? That was clearly unacceptable.

I tried to bring the why dont we get warnings issue up a couple days ago and got told you should already know your a Member

Good Luck Buddy    :bang:

I don't think they mean that with a snappy tone. I think whoever must have said that was stating that as someone who plays on the server often should know to plant the bomb ASAP, regardless of what the situation is like. It IS sort of an unwritten rule. After all win or not, bomb plant = more $$$

Plant the bomb when the site is open or drop it. It's the bombers job to get to site ASAP when it's open, not camp or go hunting. I'm stating this because I am ASSUMING, (and sorry if I assume wrong) that with 1 CT left, there were was lots of time to plant the bomb because the site was open.

However, a TK is never warranted without a warning for even a regular. People aren't omipotent and can see everything they're doing wrong.