I'm not sure what you're all talking about with this imbalance... I've seen many rounds where the zombies whooped the CT's. Some guy named -{P|Nemesis or something like that had a K:D of 27:5 last night as a zombie.

Zombies should either:

a. hide in dark areas with high traffic and go for an alt-fire head stab. It kills people in one hit.

b. stay in a pack of at least 5-6. They can overwhelm people EASILY in that number or higher.

I agree with Unclean: Organization on the Zombie team leads to a formidable opponent. While n00bs like myself are barely capable of hitting someone at all, much less so a shot to the head (alt-stab or not), even two or three zombies, especially if they swarm around a victim or get the unlucky SOB into an small area and can cut off all methods of ingress / egress, can tear some stuff up.

Also, it's pretty easy for a zombie to tear up a n00b, especially since victims like myself cannot get a head shot to save their lives (literally, in this case).

The problem, I guess, is organization on the part of the zombies. Coordinating teamwork is always an issue, though. Unless that can be fixed...

...or it would be really cool if, when a CT died, they just switched teams to Zombie. That would give too much power to the Zombie team, I think, but that depends on your concerns while in game. Are you there to score points and team wins, or to have fun shooting at stuff? It would certainly make for some epic struggles.

If they could switch people and have them become zombies, that would be fantastic! They'd have to have less health, though. So something like 200-250 + regen. So when humans die, they become zombies. When zombies die, they're dead.

Would this be possible?