Zombies aren't the only things that scare me... I've never seen so many offensive sprays in one period of me playing. Use you imagination because I'm not going to describe what they looked like. Lets just say one involved a bed and two naked people in it; you can fill in the blanks. And I thought offensive sprays weren't allowed :boing:

I even tried to take a bit of authority and tell them the consequences of what will happen when they get caught with something like that.

The point I'm getting at is there need to be more frequent admin visits or more of them lurking around.

One person was claiming that GC-ites were doing it all the time at one point.

Just thought I'd bring this to someone's attention.

:wiggle2:

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I can't be in there all the time.

In the future, if you can, Post up their SteamID's in here.

You can also grab any number of us on AIM or Xfire to handle them.

Edited by zerodamage .gc

You saw me in there last night, JC. I'd be more than happy to take care of them, but one of the other admins will have to show me the commands and whatnot tonight or a little later. (That's already in the works).

And if something like this happens again, you can xfire me: uncleangc or send a PM through the site (xfire is a lot quicker, though).

I'll see what I can do, although I won't be playing alot of CS during the school year since work is in the way as well. I can only play CS on my days off from work/school, and on wednesdays (because of no work).

@unclean

I should have taken that screenshot of me blasting that zombie in the head as he was about to maul you in Assault :)