unband yeti plz sirs

Guest sm4rtz

Guest sm4rtz
Guest sm4rtz
Guest sm4rtz
Guests

Hi you all might know me is -Liu- Yeti or yeti. The other day my cousin was playing under my name and decided to import a marijuana spray and sprayed it in the server. I didnt find this out untill later when i tried to get into the server and it said iw as banned. When i asked him what he did to get me banned he told me that he imported the spray. I, myself understand the rules of the server and would like to appologize for any inconvience that this may have caused. If i get unbanned i promise nothing like this will ever happen again. I have playd with many members of the .GC. and Mmmm for a few years now under many different alias. I hope we can work this problem out and ty for your time.

-yeti-

p.S. i was on the midwest server #1.

Guest sm4rtz
Guest sm4rtz
Guest sm4rtz
Guests
I will get u unbanned as soon as I can, unless some1 esle does it first. Thx for the post

ty very much shaw, i apperciate it. my steam id is STEAM_0:1:1589892

and ty very much for your time hope to see you all soon in game.

-yeti-

Guest sm4rtz
Guest sm4rtz
Guest sm4rtz
Guests

just wondering if anyone has gotten around to unbanning me yet. When i still try to get into the server it says that im banned. The server is the Midwest FF server #1. I posted my steam id in the above reply. Once again ty for your time

-yeti-