Banned for Filter Violation

Guest !Ncrypted

Guest !Ncrypted
Guest !Ncrypted
Guest !Ncrypted
Guests

Hey it's -sYn- !Ncrypted ... i got banned the other day for using O M G and avoiding the swear filter. I have been guilty of this before but was never warned so I erred in assuming that i could get away with it. Taking my anger at being totally nub out on the keyboard is easiest but i assure you i can and will find another way.

STEAM_0:1:308090

I was on server number 1, dust 2. It was pistol round, and i killed 3 guys then accidentally hit the team switch button. lol, oh man that was annoying. Anyway.. that's what precipitated my need for anger release. Sorry about my mistake. I will try hard to rectify the problem.

This is a good server, with decent admins and a good group of cs'ers. Tis the only one I play on and do not really want to find another server cuz good servers are few and far between. Hope you guys toss me back in the mix soon, i don't wanna drop from my number 9 rank. :spin2:

O yah.. all CsLs and Mmmm pwn me. St3d and Dirty, you are my worst enemies. :D

Choi.

I banned u !ncrypted, I seen u around and therefore I think there was no need for a warning. As u become a regular our standards apply even harsher than a person who just dropped by.

You knew there was a filter that filters golly gee! and yet u went extra step to avoid the filter just to type that in.

Apology accepted, I will lift the ban as soon as I get around to it. Plz vent u anger some other way in the future.

PS: welcome to the forums ;)