Scrim Tonight

hey guys, we are looking for 3 ppl tonight to help us out with a scrim. we have our own server and it is locked. playing will be myself, girlgamer, tangent, modified, and bushmaster. we are going to a lan this weekend and have been practicin for a little bit now.

it will only take an hour at most, and the map is aztec. so 5 on 5. pavid and kruten are already gonna be there.

so if there are 3 other ppl that could show it would be very much appreciated by all of us. it is gonna take place around 7:30p.m. cst this evening. plz send me a pm or reply to here and i will get you the info. thx guys!!!

hey guys, we are looking for 3 ppl tonight to help us out with a scrim. we have our own server and it is locked. playing will be myself, girlgamer, tangent, modified, and bushmaster. we are going to a lan this weekend and have been practicin for a little bit now.

it will only take an hour at most, and the map is aztec. so 5 on 5. pavid and kruten are already gonna be there.

so if there are 3 other ppl that could show it would be very much appreciated by all of us. it is gonna take place around 7:30p.m. cst this evening. plz send me a pm or reply to here and i will get you the info. thx guys!!!

I'm in!

Just give me the info and ill be there :boing::boing::boing: