root canal's suck

Guest The Hurricane

ahh i know the feeling.. had one last year cause my dentist wouldn't fix my chipped tooth (thats what concerts will do to ya :P ) the numbing stuff didn't work on me either.. until AFTER the root canal was over.. can u say ouch?! then i had to go back to school with a half numb face.. even worse. One kid at my lunch table dared me to bite my lip as hard as i could until i felt it.. me being dumb and all i did.. and of course i didn't feel it and i had a bite mark in my lip for a week! it was horrible.. and when the novacane finally wore off.. wow.. i felt that one. BUT there is a good part to this story... it's how i met my ex.. haha he was sitting at the lunch table with me and was laughing at my lip..

hmmm.. he was making fun of me before i even knew him.. and how did i go out with him for almost a year?.. hm.. ill have to think about that one. Musta been another one of my not-so-bright days when i said yes to him.. hahahaha.. alright im done.

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

OW...

umm no thanks...

just uhh pull it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GotBeer?
Guest GotBeer?
Guest GotBeer?
Guests

heh i remember right during a surgery on my tooth (root canal and etc ) i passed out in the doctors chair during 2 hrs procedure, after all i got medicine and that got me hungry.... codeine, went home listened to my ex yelling at me for not going to her mom took a hit in my tooth and passed out agian, took more codeine slept for 18 hours went to the doctor and had sugrery all over again. yack. yeah it was painfull however i heard somewhere the good thing about pain it lets you know you still alive. at that moment i didnt care if i was dead or alive i was druged out.

the weird thing was i saw many faces while having surgery, it was spinning fast, it was scary and then i saw my friend back from russia that almost blew us up in an elevator with grenade while showing me his weapon collections he had on him at that time... also i saw on the ceiling these horses... some were white others were black stallion horses for some reason i had an impression it was in 18 th century .. uhm i forgot the date lol and a carriage on a rainy street with people going somewhere