Reset my stats to zero please?

I am generally an agressive 1:1 player, but I think I've improved a lot since buying the game 3 months ago. How do I go about resetting my stats on all GC servers? Just delete them all so I can start them over.

btw, Hey all, love the server. :D

I am generally an agressive 1:1 player, but I think I've improved a lot since buying the game 3 months ago.  How do I go about resetting my stats on all GC servers?  Just delete them all so I can start them over.

btw, Hey all, love the server.      :D

You can't reset them. The stats will reset themselves at interval times.

The stats don't "reset" themselves. We also don't/won't go in and reset individual players stats (you can imagine how much time that would take once you opened the door).

I know in the old stats script (psychostats) that you could set it to only take into account the last 30 days of logs. I'm not sure if that is an option in the new stats script, I can take a look and see. But I can promise you we will not be resetting an individual's stats. If there is a good reason for them to start over completely we can wipe the db, but you have to have a very valid reason that will benefit everyone, so lets just say we won't do that either.

The stats don't "reset" themselves.  We also don't/won't go in and reset individual players stats (you can imagine how much time that would take once you opened the door).

No? I thought it happened about once a month. I can say that my number of kills have gone down (total, not %), since the last time I looked.

DBs were wiped when we changed to the A2G servers. Its possible that the VSP stats do what the psychostats did as mentioned above, but no, they don't reset themselves. I'm just not that familiar with VSP stats. Strangefamous put those up and was admining until he went AWOL and I have just picked up the task of keeping them running.

Actually, disregard. My stats were reset when the servers changes apparently. That's really what I wanted anyway. When the stats were not working on the previous servers is about the time I quit checking them, so I naively assumed they were the same stats.

:luxhello: