BetaLAN in Michigan!

Girlgamer

It is going to happen October 21 8pm-8am, at the Ultimate Lan Experience in Grand Rapids, MI. More information can be found at: http://betalan.animesanction.net/news.php

Directions can be found in the the sign up link.

This LAN is going to be capped at 40, but there is going to be so many awesome things happening. I'm heading up the Counterstrike Source Tourney, so far it is going to be 4v4, single elimination, and with CAL rules...

The maps will be:

cbble

train

clan mill

If these maps change at all, I will post it up, but so far these are the maps...

Other tourneys will include:

DDR

BF2

UT2004

possibly Farcry(if there is enough time)

But the most anticipated tourney that will be at this event is the PC tossing Contest, yes thats right, we will be throwing computers as a Contest and for prizes!!!! We will have a tarp outside and will be throwing computers(not monitors) at 7:30 in the morning before everyone leaves...

The price for this event will be 10 bucks BYO, and 20 bucks for use of their(ULX's) computers! If you have been wanting to go to a LAN and live in MI, this is going to be a blast, and since the cap is at 40, sign up as soon as possible!!!

If there are any questions, just ask... :D

Lol, ok they are old pcs, but its going to be awesome either way... We have about 20 of them, and may be getting more, I think its going to be the best contest of all night. I am anxiously wanting to give one a big toss and hopefully destroy it to bits, relieving the anger and frustation they've given me all these years, except for the one I use now...