Headlight problem

Rashad

My right front headlight is having "issues". The light will work for about an hour, then it won't work. This started happening monday, I noticed it because the only time I drive is around 5:30am-7:30am, or 6:30pm-7:30pm...so I only drive when it's dark. At first, I thought it was burnt out, then I noticed it was working again after about an hour of driving... could the headlight just be loose?

My right front headlight is having "issues".  The light will work for about an hour, then it won't work.  This started happening monday, I noticed it because the only time I drive is around 5:30am-7:30am, or 6:30pm-7:30pm...so I only drive when it's dark.  At first, I thought it was burnt out, then I noticed it was working again after about an hour of driving... could the headlight just be loose?

Could be several different things: corrosion, loose connection in the wiring harness, part of the actual light might be shorting.

I would suggest that you start at the light and work backwards, check and clean all connections including the fuse box. If everything is good, change the light. While you are at it, clean the battery terminals and make sure you have a solid ground.