Match vs. Team Element

Wolfsblood

Well even though Team Element won the match, I feel that we represented GoCI well. We started out on de_dust2 as T and quickly jumped out to a 3-1 lead before eventually losing the first round 10-5 (i think) (/me missed the scoreboard screenies because I'm a n00b when it comes to match play :( ) At least Team Element knew they were in a match, and we didn't get walked all over. :army:

Second round we were beat something like 6-1, or 6-2.

I also wanted to thank LeftDfence, Nick, MichiganMan, and GirlGamer for making my first match fun, and helping me out. Team Element were also good hosts, and all in all, the experience was fun. I'll have to see if I can find any screenies and post what I've got.

:peace:

edit: final score was 16-5 so the last round was 6-0 I think. :twitch::shrug03:

Edited by Wolfsblood

yeah, i was guessing at the first round score when we were playing t. my demo cut outright when LeftDefense shot their last CT that gave us our 4 win of the match. Well, the demo seemed to continue, but the video stopped running. I saw where he shot the other guy, and heard the next round begin, but was still looking at the frame where he was running from the tunnel toward t spawn. :shrug03:

I did get some more practice in last night on West Stock. (inexplicably went 9-5 there right after the match, then came back to Earth with my usual 3-11, :biglaugha: )

See here is where the weirdness started with me. I did the "startdemo" thing. the demo started, we got pwned (had fun though), they shut down the server, demo allegedly stopped. When I went back to watch the demo to see if there were any areas (many I'm sure :biglaugha: ) where I could improve me play, the demo just stopped playing midway through the match.

What if something horrible had happened after that point and we had had a legitimate complaint against the other team (we didn't, they were gracious hosts, even though they didn't let us win :P) the demo would have been worthless because the video did not continue.

Anyway, that's just what happened to my demo. Ask the others to see if their demos proceeded to the end of the match. Girlgamer, Michiganman, Nick, Anyone? Did any demos play the full time?