hahaha, fun

love, loser-p, dunno em. new guys? hollywood, 9-0 against a team of 8? i'm guessing there were actually 9 ct's to start, hollywood mowed down 5, one called him a hacker and left, then mowed down the other 4. gambit, well, come on gambit.

i dunno what to say. team balance is that annoying kid that won't go away. it's slowly getting worse on west, and the admins should do there best to nip it in the butt when they're around. we've got that whole blowout thing (7-0 change maps), but when an admin isn't around, do what you can to persuade people into balancing the teams...

OSS is a prime example of how the server would play in a perfect world. we're trying to do the same out west with the western warfare...have you signed up yet?

i suck too much for those organized rounds.  plus i sporadically go afk, heh

<---- noob.

ah whatever. if you can get over the random afks, signup. avengence is playing, so clearly it's not about skill :lol2:

seriously, give it a shot. imagine it, a gc server locked down with 20 people that know the rules, use teamwork, and all want to have fun. go signup.

i always do the skunk enforcement, and i switch teams whenever i die if there is another team getting whooped. but it is very hard and i have to play at my best to make a good match for hollywood. he is just that good. i wish he would go play over at midwest, or maybe on a cal server but whatever. i guess it is good practice playing against the best i guess.