take de_dust off rotation

Here we go: Everytime we play this map it is horrendously stacked, I'm not saying skill stacked but people just join ct so they can dominate a 1 sided map. I have I think played dust on ct once, I always always go t because otherwise it is so easy and I wreck, but even when we get the terrorist rallied into a rush source flashbangs make it impossible for us to do anything. I just notice that most of the time its like 10-0 victory and its pretty annoying; I think de_inferno or de_prodidgy would be a better addition to the rotation.

Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guests
Here we go: Everytime we play this map it is horrendously stacked, I'm not saying skill stacked but people just join ct so they can dominate a 1 sided map. I have I think played dust on ct once, I always always go t because otherwise it is so easy and I wreck, but even when we get the terrorist rallied into a rush source flashbangs make it impossible for us to do anything. I just notice that most of the time its like 10-0 victory and its pretty annoying; I think de_inferno or de_prodidgy would be a better addition to the rotation.

it's true, this map is ridiculously stacked, but for some strange reason, even the people that join T seem to love dust seeing as how de_dust is an extremely popular map on most servers and always gets a vote to extend. imo, dust is a good map when you get a good T team together that rushes and doesn't camp.