Website

Magruter

Just a couple of questions for you people familiar with creating and maintaining a website.

I'm looking to hire someone to make a website for my mom's flourishing business for a christmas present. (hopefully someone out of the community :D ) Well the name of her company is B&J interiors... And the site bjinteriors.com is already taken... What other options do i have?? Can i contact the company to see if they are willing to sell the names to the website?? Are there any specific programs i need to maintain the website once it's up??

I have been out of the web scene for awhile now.. so I really can't help there... but I can recommend someone in the area. I have a couple friends from college who run their own web development business. They are located in Appleton now... but do top notch work. I've known them for 8 or so years. stood up in their wedding... blah blah blah

their website is: http://www.strategraphic.com/

if you want to talk to them about rates and such... let me know... I will hook you up with them... I'm sure they would give you a nice deal going through me.

I'm looking an informational site, something with pictures and contact information. I'm not sure who's hosting it, i just thought about this on the drive to work this morning. Her business is starting to boom and i'd like to be able for some of her clients to see her work...

if you're looking to do just do an eBusiness card (no selling, minimal dynamic content), i'd be willing to completely do it. i resigned from my job friday, and the next one doesn't start until january 1. i'll have some free time, and always appreciate the reference. i'd be happy to show you how to update, add content, etc.

about the domain name = local association may be a good idea. www.madisoninteriors.com? www.b&jmadison.com?