are scripts cheating?

First of all, how do some ppl use the AWP or Scout and have it skip going back to the scope after taking a shot? is there a script or something to do this? Also, I thought doing that sorta thing is considered cheated. I thought that you would get banned from GC for doing that, but I see ppl doing it so it must not be "illegal" in GC... or maye ppl just got really good at hitting 1 then 2 to get the gun back without the scope

First of all, how do some ppl use the AWP or Scout and have it skip going back to the scope after taking a shot? is there a script or something to do this? Also, I thought doing that sorta thing is considered cheated. I thought that you would get banned from GC for doing that, but I see ppl doing it so it must not be "illegal" in GC... or maye ppl just got really good at hitting 1 then 2 to get the gun back without the scope

"fast weapon switch"

look for it in your options under advanced. then yeh, get good at switching between your pistol and awp.

is it me, or did those xfire profiles just get supersized?

lol, if you where talking about mine, i just picked a smaller one so it wouldn't take up so much space... haha, i was using the jumbo one at first.

Is there actually a script to do this though? It would be helpful

And ya, that would be nice to know if there was a script to do that... not to use on GC, of course :)

Edited by discombobulated

find a better place for your binds. first off the last weapon key is what makes it look like they are unscoping. I move with e=forward, d=back, f=right, s=back, well that leaves your pinky open for a=lastweapon. so you shoot and hit a twice realfast and then get ready for the next shot.

I have a 5 button mouse too so my thumb button is scope which makes it easy to scope and fire fast. tweek things so that they are close at hand and put the stuff that are not crucial to survival where you can get to them but it requires effort.

find a better place for your binds. first off the last weapon key is what makes it look like they are unscoping. I move with e=forward, d=back, f=right, s=back, well that leaves your pinky open for a=lastweapon. so you shoot and hit a twice realfast and then get ready for the next shot.

I have a 5 button mouse too so my thumb button is scope which makes it easy to scope and fire fast. tweek things so that they are close at hand and put the stuff that are not crucial to survival where you can get to them but it requires effort.

thanks, that kinda thing is what i expected though

..and do you really have two "back" buttons?? no left??? lol jk

Edited by discombobulated