I was banned for some untrue reason

Guest Nemesis

Guest Nemesis
Guest Nemesis
Guest Nemesis
Guests

Barto banned me because he thought i was hacking. Maybe he was tinkled i was doing too good in his eyes. But id like to get unbanned because ive been playing on platinum for 2 years now and its been a blast. For some odd reason i was banned. If you could plz unban me, I DONT HACK!!

Assuming this is "itsme2"....

First off, I was acting off the suspicions of some other respected regulars of the server. I have several demos which i will make publicly available if that is what you desire, including one which i believe is particularly damning. If you would like me to get these demos hosted i and posted i will gladly do so and let the opinions of my fellow admins and server regulars pass judgement on you... It certainly wouldnt be the first time i was wrong. Please let me know if you want me to do this.

Guest Nemesis
Guest Nemesis
Guest Nemesis
Guests

I would love you to post them. I dont want to be banned from Platinum. Its too fun and ive been playing here too long and are good friends with everyone. You all might think i hack but ever since i have changed to OpenGL i have improved, including my stats, because on most levels i would lag. Please if that is what it will take to get unbanned id love you to.

As requested... BIG THANKS TO HENDRYX for webspace... hes the man. I encourage everyone who is interested to look at these demos and post your personal opinions.

Demo 1

Demo 2

Demo 3

Also, for the 3rd demo, i realize that at the beginning the name (at least on my comp) was "Linz" However after the kill in question it does change back to itsme2, and i am positive it was itsme2 i was tracing at that time. THank you for your opinions, thanks again to Hendryx.

Guest Nemesis
Guest Nemesis
Guest Nemesis
Guests

Now i will admit , my name was never Linz, I will tell you that.

i watched the demos several times and saw nothing to convincing of hacking however i did see some questionable things but not enough demo to tell id let it go but if anything happeend after this that looked iffy i would demo it and go for the ban. i know my input here doesnt mean much since i dont play here much but comming from a fellow admin this is what i would do in this situation.

dl it into your cstrike directory then go to your console and type

playdemo "name of demo"

it should say something like

playing demo "name of demo" from c:/sierra/halflife/cstrike

give her a minute to load and watch away!

You can confangle them to make em play at higher speeds but thats beyond me..

Guest Nemesis
Guest Nemesis
Guest Nemesis
Guests

How did you get wallhacking, or just hacking in general out of that. Im telling you i dont hack and never would.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

doesnt look like hacks to me...maybe a bs shot but...i could tell where everyone he was shooting at from sound. Cept when he was awping guys on the roof, but thats common sense to look up there. I would need to see him play more to warrant a ban. But hey I'm not an admin.

Moss

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
Also, for people who are examining these demos, my #1 concern/questions are in Demo 1 and Demo 3, especially the demo 3 scout headshot.

You just hate the scout! SCOUT HATER!! :rolleyes::blink::unsure:

I'm going to have to agree with Moss on this :(

Guest Nemesis
Guest Nemesis
Guest Nemesis
Guests

Barto i love playing with you guys too much to do this. I promise to god that Linz was not me. I wouldnt lie to you guys. I never have had my name that and most likely never will. I just connected to Mmmm, so i guess you unbanned me. Thank you. If you ever fell i hack(which i dont) and you ban me, thats your choice but i dont and never will. Thanks Bart

Alright, i'm not a total jerk, i can see there is definately room for error on my judgement here. I trust Mossad, Malemodel and TaPe, and will admit fault in this situation. Sorry for the inconvenience!

You should be unbanned now. (10 minutes from this post time) If not, please do not hesitate to post here or contact me. Thanks!

____________EDIT_____________

Had some trouble with the unban. LMK if it works!

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests
ive been playing on platinum for 2 years

I think he should be banned just for tellin liez... o0o:P

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

Dont look at what you did as wrong Barto...you made a decision..u might be right about him, but just need more proof. Keep the good adminin up, we need watchful people out there like you.

Just the fact that there was 3 demos before action was taken is great.A legit player wont mind being questioned as long as its fair which this was and handled great by the way gj barto.And gj Nem for not freakin out and dealing with this with a level head.

Guest Nemesis
Guest Nemesis
Guest Nemesis
Guests

Thanks Kurtz, id rather handle with maturity that immaturity and never be able to play there with all my fellow cs players again.

Thanks everyone!

Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guests

yah those demo's, they cleared him newayz and are fun to watch with that box in the top left :P

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
Dont look at what you did as wrong Barto...you made a decision..u might be right about him, but just need more proof.  Keep the good adminin up, we need watchful people out there like you.

I second that. Props to you Barto.