Zwieh must die

Nitemare

I'd like to take this time to thank zwieh for his signature. It reminded me once again why I try not to read too much random forums junk. I just wated 2 hours reading that whole thing and am now dumber having accomplished it.

So in short; Ryan the next time I see you duck and cover.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
where is said post?

In Zweih's sig, there's a link to something you really should read :lol:

<---Might be cheating since the topic is closed...but since I read the damned thing, I've got to say:

You sick, twisted commie. "Nobody should be in charge" "it's not _yours_ it's ours!" GAG!!! Surrrrre. Gimme your car! It's not yours! I want it more than you! Gimme gimme gimme! It's the root of all evil and the fundamental flaw in communism. It is NOT yours. Make it or buy and it's yours. Otherwise, you're just a guest. Do you pay to be here? Have you sent Fat a check? Is mom getting a kickback for doing things behind the scenes? Where is this server and who is funding it? If you don't get along, and can't get past that, then go find another sandbox. Or maybe try funding one yourself. Until then, the man says welcome aboard until such time...

I strongly encourage everyone to read Atlas Shrugged. Especially if you think anything other than the community is "ours."

Um...and "nice hair cut"? And I'm fat, but what does that have to do with being mature, a dictator, or an abusive admin?

Property rights, my friend, property rights. Welcome to America, you're free to pay your own way.

GL HF

Chief

<adds zwieh and nitemare to black list>