Link exchange

[VOA] Vinas

Would GC be interested in a link exchange with VOA?

I think it would be a good way to strengthen our communities and provide the players with even more CSS resources. Since we both run clean communities it seems like a good way to network with each other.

Anyway, we have a "Links" section on our website (www.voanet.com) and I wanted to get some input from you guys before I linked anything. :D

I'm sorry, I didn't see this PM....nor did Bub point me here!

One sec lemme go looking....ironically I just visited the DOH site tonight and noticed your server status up on their front page and was wondering what VOA was....sec

Ya bro, no PM from ya.....and I read those daily...and haven't deleted them since Dec 4.

Anyways....this is something we used to do in the past, and I'd still like to do. To your site, to the DOH site, the xT site, etc.

Now, in all actuallity, Bub is really your man. You'll notice that if you click our "Links" page up there...well, we just haven't had the motivation I guess (I probably pay Bub too much already and he's comfortable with his salary....time for a review).

If nothing else, we should link up the peeps.

How about Bub and I chat about what exactly we'd like to see happen with that links page, if nothing more than, um, links....and we'll figure something out.

I apologize for the delay...never saw this thread. Bub said "ooops" btw. :D

Peer guardian?!?! hmm not sure what that is but voanet does redirect to http://www.detpc.com/VOA/ maybe the redirect is what peer guardian dislikes?

Thanks for the followup guys! We do have a lot in common (the GC folks, DOH, and VOA) and I would like to get a reputable set of links going. The thing that made me want to ask for a link exchange was the fact that sometimes with all the bans and what not, it can feel like we're fighting a losing battle just to keep our servers clean. This way we can keep in contact and support one another, our comunities, etc.

Anyway thanks again for the followup and I look forward to seeing your "links" area online. Happy holidays!!!

Vinas