Nepenthe now 3369

Flitterkill

1. Bind a key to throw your weapon.

2. Sometimes if you get more ammo by grabbing a new gun rather than just restocking your current one. For example, you get a link gun at the base with 120. Go to a node, charge until the link gun only has 20 left. If you just go to the weapons locker, your ammo will go back to 70. If you toss the link gun and grab a new one, it goes to 120.

This information was taken from the GC UT knowledgebase.

your slipping a little there Unclean :D

Perfect oppertunity to send him here  http://www.gamrs.co/forums/in...showtopic=18327

Check out all the hints and tips Dogstar, you can learn some pretty cool stuff in there.  I'll have to bring you in to practice one night if the rest of the guys don't mind :peace:

Primus -- are you sure it's me that's slipping? Dogstarman isn't officially GC yet, so he can't view the tips & tricks forum you sent him to yet. :P

But yeah, feel free to bring him into practices -- it'll give him a flavor of things to come. :)

Thanks for the info Unclean.  And like I keep saying, I'm planning on joining up, the timing just isn't right.  So if you guys can bear with me until then....

Hey, we're here to help. I hope you don't feel like we keep bugging you. To me, there's a BIG difference between a friendly reminder every once in awhile and high-pressure sales pitches.

Keep on fraggin'!