* Retextured the Stack

* Redid lighting in the Stack

* Retextured glass with a more visible texture

* Slowed down the doors and added a lip

gelibrarymka200109ww.th.jpg

gelibrarymka200114zf.th.jpg

gelibrarymka200127ut.th.jpg

gelibrarymka200135md.th.jpg

This is a geometrically correct duplication of the entire Library level (both Stack and Basement). The glass is bulletproof. There are 17 spawn points. I believe this to be the first custom map for GE:S. Some of you may recognize this as de_goldeneye_library_beta, because it is. I took out all the CS:S stuff, redid the lighting, and added spawn points, Goldeneye glass, and waepons. As an added bonus, I rebuilt it from the ground up, so there are no leaks that I know of.

gelibrarymookiea100017rt.th.jpg

gelibrarymookiea100027rf.th.jpg

gelibrarymookiea100036nh.th.jpg

gelibrarymookiea100050nz.th.jpg

P.S. It's not that I wanted to name the map after myself, I just imagine some people would be a little annoyed if I released a map named "ge_library."

Edited by mookie

GC Alumni

Sadly there isn't. Basically all Hammer can do is take an info file from the mod and get all the weapons from there (I think). So all there is is knives, PP7, ZMG, KF7, and Auto Shotgun (plus Golden Gun, which only works in Golden Gun mode I think).

GC Alumni

Ok I reconfigured my NAT so for the time being I'm running a server at 68.116.161.69. I'm not sure if it'll work or not, because it doesn't show up on the public server list. Right now I'm downloading the dedicated server, but it's going to take 20 minutes or so.

EDIT: I'm also not sure if the NAT actually got reconfigured. I hate this router. A traceroute going out times out, but it might just be blocking ICMP.

EDIT: I must have gotten it set up right, 'cause some guy joined and I'm pretty sure he wasn't attached to my home wireless.

Edited by mookie

GC Alumni

If anyone gets a chance, take a look to make sure the muzzle flash is working right. When I was running it and another player joined, my muzzle flash on the ZMG looked like just white boxes. Hopefully it's just too much stress on this machine to render it properly and not a problem with the map.