UPS**caution**rant

FORZ

So i buy a graphix card from new no big deal I get the card ahh it dont work so i RMA it ship it back order another one. witch was supposed to be at my house yesterday. So the package doesnt come so i call ups at 9:00pm too see why and they tell me they are just behind for the hoilday season and that it will com tommorro morning ahh ok. So the next morning I wait till about 12:00am and I take a look at the tracking hmm delivered last night at 8:41 pm thats not right. So i go outside to check too see if its outside no go so i call ups and they tell me oh we delivered it to 1233 *** instead of 1323*** I say ok so u delivered my package to the wrong house. They say they will send a driver over and see it is still there and if i wanted it fast i should go take a look myself. so I walk up the road a little ways and find 1233. Ahh my graphix card Yeah!!!!. Oh but the cardboard is kinda soft Him maybe its from sitting out all night IN THE RAIN. So i take my new box home slap it on the table and hope for the best. rip open the ups package and feel the graphix card package its ok but feels a little miost. Time to open the box take out the graphix card and unwarp it when I stick my hand in the bag I could feel the codenstacion on the inside of the bag. Get the graphix card out and look at the heatsink to see a frost of moister on it. I say ok give it about an hour next to the fire place to kinda dry it a little. put it in and fire it up and oh BOY IT DONT WORK I wounder why.... so know i have to wait 7-10 days just to get my money back because ups is dumb. The moral of this story is never ever us ups they suck now that i think back i can not remenber one time a any of my ups packages have been on time. Fedex I get packages 1 sometimes 2 days before they are supposed to come.

Edited by FORZ

I would give it more time to dry and then try again. I can tell your upset and want another card right away but maybe a blow dryer could help as well. What does it do when you try to boot up?

But yes Fedex is better plus you can choose to only release by signature.

it was supposed to be a 6800gt it wasnt supposed to come per watercooled lol. but any way i gave it a try this morning and gave the blow dryer a wack it just has a mess of funny text and colors and stuff and windows wont booted i even tryed it on elos machine.