It says i am still banned

SMS8790

:shrug03: Hey BIGSHAW when i try to connect to the servers it still says my userID is banned. Reply back to me as soon as possible when you read this. I thought you unbanned me. that is what ban lifted means right?

(edited)
steam id is not banned on 1, 2, or 3.  If your still having problems, we will need more info.

HEY it says now that i am banned from midwest #2. What is up with that? I used to play it fine but now it says i am banned and i didnt do antthing to get banned from the server. So do u think you can unban me from it again please. And another thing, where can i find server #3 because i can only find midwest stock and scopeless. Where is the other one? reply back to me please as soon as you read this. Thank you

just in case you need it:

STEAM_0:0:9399511

Edited by SMS8790

west is  @ 72.37.147.22:27015

were you able play on #2 since you first posted in the banned forums?

yeah when i was recently unbanned i could have played on all of the servers but now it says my userID is banned from midwest #2. I have no reason why it says that because earlier i was playing on it. Do you know why it says i am banned from that server?

I did as a matter of fact...I dunno whats wrong. Hold on tight, have to wait till one of the lead admins get to it.

hey bigshaw it says that i am banned from midwest #2. can u unban me again please? i dunno why it says that because i was playing it before since i got recently unbanned. reply back to when you read this please.