Problem getting in lately?

Anyone else getting this as of recently? i've always been able to get on and shoot (reserves not counted, of course) But the past 2 days the server has been randomly giving me this message and not letting me on for the next few hours...

and incase anyone is confused about what exactly im talking about.. I use a lot of custom weapons (FPS Banana, my own famas, ect, ect) and i guess the gc server doesnt want me using those.. but if thats the case.. why can i log in as per normal *sometimes* ..

Seems like something finicky is going on.. can anyone elaborate/help a wixy-poo out?

Anyone else getting this as of recently? i've always been able to get on and shoot (reserves not counted, of course) But the past 2 days the server has been randomly giving me this message and not letting me on for the next few hours...

and incase anyone is confused about what exactly im talking about.. I use a lot of custom weapons (FPS Banana, my own famas, ect, ect) and i guess the gc server doesnt want me using those.. but if thats the case.. why can i log in as per normal *sometimes* ..

Seems like something finicky is going on.. can anyone elaborate/help a wixy-poo out?

If it was a problem with models, you would get "Server is enforcing consistency for 'file'". I haven't been playing enough to know what problems have been created by the last update besides the freeze bug though. Btw, still waiting on that famas model. :smillie_smilling: