please ban Menas

I would like for Menas ( steam ID 0:1:4154768 ) to be banned from west coast #3 for constant teamflashes at spawn, and team knifings. My friend SpacelordM (rank 8-11) was banned for "protecting" us against his onslaught. I asked menas to stop and i told him if he kept it up he would get banned, his only response was "whatever, i'll just get unbanned in a week or two". I hope this isn't true, as high as i hold this server, i expect only the elite.

The reason i really like this server is for the people, and the no screw-around attitude, it really gets things done. It lets people focus on killing rather then cussing, insulting and offending. If people want to be dumb, let them do it elsewhere.

Best servers ever. And i'm letting people know.

Thank you,

TheCheshire

(time and date of offence: Jan 17, 2006 4:45pm mountain)

sry, this got put in the wrong place. relocate if you must.

Edited by TheCheshire

Just to add a little insight (let me know if I'm out of place):

Cheshire, you can't ban everyone. Counter Strike is a game and people are going to get out of line on occasion. Kicks and temp bans before perma-bans... that's the way I see it. There is always a chance they'll shape up. There is always a chance you just caught them on a bad day, or they felt like being a tard, etc.

When I first visited GC #3, I was a pretty big tard my first time on. I mouthed off, talked a lot of trash, and cussed when I died (in real life I'm pretty bad... a regular Krahulik). Got kicked. If I were banned, then I wouldn't be here, now... would I?

Anyway, that's how I see it. Don't expect the "elite," because you are, after all, on a pub. :=

i'm not sure why this is getting so much attention.

1. we have a ban request thread.

2. this request was already placed in that thread.

3. this request has already been honored in that thread.

so what's really going on here?

Just to add a little insight (let me know if I'm out of place):

Cheshire, you can't ban everyone.  Counter Strike is a game and people are going to get out of line on occasion.  Kicks and temp bans before perma-bans... that's the way I see it.  There is always a chance they'll shape up.  There is always a chance you just caught them on a bad day, or they felt like being a tard, etc.

When I first visited GC #3, I was a pretty big tard my first time on.  I mouthed off, talked a lot of trash, and cussed when I died (in real life I'm pretty bad... a regular Krahulik).  Got kicked.  If I were banned, then I wouldn't be here, now... would I?

Anyway, that's how I see it.  Don't expect the "elite," because you are, after all, on a pub.  :=

fyi.. Second teamflash in spawn = banned forever. First spawnflash = why? Then kick if answer not good enough.

1st intentional knifing. kicked. 2nd ban forever