Are you seriously that bored with your life?

Guest SnIpE

Guest SnIpE
Guest SnIpE
Guest SnIpE
Guests

Okay, if I get kicked because something slips out fine, I deserve it...for example..I said "BS" and I got kicked. I was like BLAH cause I wasn't even thinking. But I joined again and got kicked again for saying *sigh* lame. Okay, first off that was directed at an admin but I got kicked again? So I rejoin and I got kicked for a THIRD time. But this reason was the greatest. And I'm calling someone out on this. BREW kept saying KICK HIM AGAIN because he thought it was funny. Get a life you lamer.

So then, yesterday. I said, whoever threw that grenade can shove it up their rear! Okay now call me crazy but if rear is a bad word than we're all goin to hell with the Pope we have on our server. I asked, since rear was a bad word, does that mean BUTT is to. Someone then said the admin was upset cause I slept with his daughter or something or sister and I said nah it was his wife or gf. And I got kicked. Oh man. Some people these days. I'll bet you an even million that the person who said I slept w/someone didn't get kicked. Do you get some sense of power because in real life your about as important as a worm? Get off my case and stop kicking me you guys are becoming a bunch of lame hipocrits.

Maybe the head admin needs to monitor some of the lesser beings

p.s. I signed up in the forums just to tell you this

Welcome to the forums...

don't know who admin was, I'm sure he'll weigh in eventually.

Do you get some sense of power because in real life your about as important as a worm? Get off my case and stop kicking me you guys are becoming a bunch of lame hipocrits.

Pleading your case is fine, but insults only move backwards.

I said, whoever threw that grenade can shove it up their rear!

This is basically rude behavior and if you come across as a problem player to begin with then you'll be booted for it.

I'll bet you an even million that the person who said I slept w/someone didn't get kicked.

For the sake of consitancy I'm hoping the other guy got kicked as well. If not we can dig into the logs and ban said offender.

You know far well that we dont give an inch on our rules and regs. Also, some ban-sticks are shorter than others, its up to the admin to make the call. If he felt you were being disrespectful, disruptive, or troublesome you'd be kicked. Since you were only kicked and not banned outright, I'd say you got off easy.

Take some time, let the candle burn down a bit and try posting again.

Also, Brew is an admin, if he wanted to kick someone he doesn't have to ask. Again, logs might need to be pulled.

Edited by Brillow_Head

Guest SnIpE
Guest SnIpE
Guest SnIpE
Guests

Well then tell brew to do it next time because obviously he didn't want to. I have a few people that will vouch saying he was PROVOKING me being kicked.

Also, maybe I wasn't banned cause I am a regular. And spare saying then I should know the rules. I don't care how you look at it REAR IS NEVER A BAD WORD. No offense was takin, it wasn't directed at a single individual and it was in jest because I said it owned me as well. I didn't know who threw it hence the WHOEVER.

Certain people deserve insults. They bring it upon themselves.

I'm sick of hipocrit admins. GC has a major problem. First off, half the admins just get off on kicking people. Secondly, there is no consistancy. If you want to take my bet for the even million I'll give you a bank account number now, NO ONE ELSE was kicked banned warned or had anything said to them, I was talking to 5 other people in the server after I was kicked.

Here is a crazy idea. Set a list of NONO words. The common used ones. Hell, for example, and rear, should NOT fall on this list. Why? Ants, a pg movie, says the word donkey, to buy CS:S you are suppose to be 17. I didn't get tinkled at getting kicked for saying BS< tho I think that IS BS, I knew it was a rule and messed up, now, the following two times, no justification.

I know what I know and a lot of people are getting tinkled with GC because of ts inconsitancy.

Tell you what: You are exactly the type of person we don't want around here. Post up your steamid so I can ban it.

As for all the other people who are getting "tinkled"...take them with you.

Admins: find this guy's ID and remove him permanently from all servers.

Thread closed, user removed. Good day.