How do I find my Steam ID?

Guest Dude-

Guest Dude-
Guest Dude-
Guest Dude-
Guests

I wouldnt be suprised if this was easy to do but Im confused. I just joined GC because I enjoy the server a lot and I want to help support it. But it asked for my steam ID and I have no idea what that is. Is it just my account name or some number? Id like to find it out because I would like a reserved slot. Thanks guys.

Also, should I run a .gc at the end of my name now that Ive joined?

Good to see your made it to the forums Dude, seen you in-game quite a bit lately. I'll try to help you out here, and if I seem to over-explain things it's just because I want to answer your question completely.

Your Steam ID is a number that's assigned to your individual account, and it usually looks something like 0:0:1234567.

In order to find your steam id, open your console and type 'status', then hit enter. This command will list the names and corresponding Steam ID's of everyone in the server. Find your name, and the number following it is your Steam ID.

If you don't know how to open your console, go to 'Options', then to 'Keyboard Options', and then click 'Advanced'. Make sure the box that says "Enable Developer's Console" is checked. Once you've enabled your console, you can open it in-game by pressing the ` (tilda) key.

If you have any other questions feel free to post up, pm me, or ask in-game. Once you're familiar with the console you can use a number of different commands.

Guest Dude-
Guest Dude-
Guest Dude-
Guests

Got it, thanks. Now how do I delelte the thread?