Guest zerodamage

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Last night's episode... just wow. Anyone that watches this show end up completely surprised at the turn of events last night? Not to mention a main character death?

NO SPOILERS

i missed it last night, just finished downloading it, and have to go to work. i woulda been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bummed if you named a name.

this is the only show i regularly watch on tv.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
Poor *****, it sucked that that person bought it....I really liked that ungendered peep. Kinda made me misty eyed ....

Yeah, it saddened me as well. So very unexpected. I was mad too. lol

Eww, troll bogey...

Anyway, yeah, I'm a big fan, but can't say I didn't see it coming. Sure, not realistic, okay, and sure, not really much of a deep, meaningful plot (but does have a lot of twists and turns for what it's worth), but the BAness of Jack Bauer alone is why people watch the show anyway. Admit it.

In honor of the Chuck Norris:

http://www.notrly.com/jackbauer/

Actually, I clicked through about ten, and only about two were really good, but Law of Large Numbers, eh? So, hopefully I just got a bad set of clicks. I also found some going through e-mail chains, and some of my favorite ones include:

-Superman wears Jack Bauer pajamas.

-Jack Bauer put the "I" in team.

-Lets get one thing straight, the only reason you are conscious right now is because Jack Bauer does not feel like carrying you.

-Jack Bauer was never addicted to heroin... Heroin was addicted to Jack Bauer.

-Jack Bauer once won a game of Connect 4 in 3 moves.

-Jack Bauer is the leading cause of death in Middle Eastern men.

-Killing Jack Bauer doesn't make him dead. It just makes him angry.

-When the boogie man goes to sleep, he checks his closet for Jack Bauer.

-Jack Bauer could get off the Lost island in 24 hours. If everyone what shut-up and do what Jack Bauer told them to do it wouldn't be 24... it would be 12.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

The show has gotten very interesting as of late. So many people dying. So many twists. I love this show.

Does anyone know if this is the last season? I like the show, but I'm kind of hoping they tie up loose ends from the other seasons (I STILL don't understand the whole Nina / Germans / ? connection, though maybe I'm stupid / not supposed to know). A good show that goes on too long ends up becoming really weak, and dying an ignoble, drawn-out death. I'm still pleased, and would like to see it go out with a bang before it gets to that point.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

If you guys can get past the fact is is Rush Limbaugh, he had the creator and what not on his show today and the transcript is here: http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/sit...tra.member.html

This will not stay long as it usually gets archived the next day. Very interesting read and conversation.

I never knew the show is recorded only 3 weeks in advance. Wow. What if someone is hurt before the show ends. lol

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Oh yeah, a movie is in the works also.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Yes, they're going to keep coming.

I do think the show's twists and turns are just amazing the past few episodes. What a great show!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

WOW! Just wow! What an ending to this season. That was great! The writers of this show are freakin geniuses. There is def going to be a season 6.