Reset West Coast Server ? (broken)

Hopefully an admin will show up soon, but just in case. Its 9:50 Pacific, we've been stuck on Piranesi for the last 10 minutes, haven't played a round yet. The timer to launch the round stays at 0:00 Thanks!

Hopefully an admin will show up soon, but just in case. Its 9:50 Pacific, we've been stuck on Piranesi for the last 10 minutes, haven't played a round yet. The timer to launch the round stays at 0:00 Thanks!

all good now, killed ourselves 10 times and bots won the map, server changed level. sorry :bang:

Ah ha, our plan to move you to the bottom of our non-existant (at the moment) stats is working. You got pwned by a bunch of bots. LOL

Seriously, thanks for posting up. We've been having this freeze problem and are trying to alleviate it. I'm sure John and the other guys that are troubleshooting would love to have as much info as possible about the server before/during/and after the freeze.

Welcome to the forums.

last night we got stuck on de_cpl_fire, but before i could do anything, and before anyone typed "we're stuck," the server moved on. this was in the evening, so after the ingame bots leave. spec bots are always enabled. i'm curious to know if anyone (con or otherwise) managed to change the map for us. since it happened so quickly and gracefully, i assumed it was a "fix" in the last update...

if this happens to you, please press tab (show scores) and take a screenshot. that will help me determine who is where, and what's going on. of course, i could stop being lazy and look at the logs on the ftp or hopefully hlsw. laz or avengence, if you're feeling ambitious, look in /cstrike/logs/ for a file last modified around 9:50 this morning. might need to check time offsets...

:rolly:

edit1: where are my manners? welcome to the forums, and thanks for the post.

You lose all your $ when you TK someone
nopes, you lose either $3000 or $3700 if you tk. as far as i know, thats a srcds penalty, and i don't think that var can (easily) be changed.

so if you're broke and tk someone, your victim gets 30% of nothing. maybe now would be a good time to start talking about the votekick/voteban. but let's do that in another topic, i need to know what's happening with these freezes.

• 2 weeks later...