Scrim

ScubaDan

Hey guys, I was talking with Kaanin the other day and he mentioned that we should scrim tWc vs Eh? sometime. How about it?

Since we're a few time zones apart I was thinking a weekend would be a good time for it. Also, how many guys can you field...enough for 8v8, 10v10, 5v5? Let me know what works for you guys, eh?

Hey guys, I was talking with Kaanin the other day and he mentioned that we should scrim tWc vs Eh? sometime. How about it?

Since we're a few time zones apart I was thinking a weekend would be a good time for it. Also, how many guys can you field...enough for 8v8, 10v10, 5v5? Let me know what works for you guys, eh?

I am down as long as its past 10:30 pm cst, I dont get home from work until about that time. We could probably easily field a 8v8.

How about Thursday, March 23rd @ 9:00 EST (6:00 PST)? If that time is too early how about 9:30 or 10:00 (6:30 or 7:00)?

Oh ScubaDan, you need to keep up with the TWL side of things. Don't forget probably 2/3 of our active players are either Eh? or tWc...

Hey good match you guys! Lotta fun! We'll have to do that again soon!

You guys won handily but I don't remember the exact score...16-5 or 6 or thereabouts I think.

GJ tWc!

Thanks Scuba, yeah anytime we can all make it, we'll do it again, try a different map out or something :-)

tWc|RoGuE.gc