Demoner

I haven't played Lineage2, but I have and still do play WoW. I've played alot of MMO's and by far WoW has been my favorite. I know Lineage2 is huge over in Asia, I think it has the most worldwide subscribers so I'm guessing that its probably a pretty good game as well.

For me though I like the fact that I don't necessarily need a group to do everything in this game, I can solo to 60 if I have to, whereas in something like EQ, and EQ2 you need a group fairly early on to do anything in the game.

If you do get WoW let me know, if you get on the same server as me I'll hook you up with some gold and stuff.

WoW is a very fun game, its got great quests, lure, etc. After a while that can wear off it your fun usually depends on if you are in a decent guild with fun people, and also if you picked the right class for your gaming style. Like most MMO's if you want the epic gear you need to spend the time doing weekly raids, or take part in Player vs Player battle grounds, etc. Not sure if Lineage2 is like that.

I spent $50 for the game and then $15-16 per month for 8 months for the subscription of WoW. It gets expensive.

Also, I stopped playing altogether as a level 42 Undead Priest. It just got too repetitive and took too much of my time.

I wish there was a MMORPG out there that didnt require repetitive time-consuming tasks.

• 2 weeks later...
I spent $50 for the game and then $15-16 per month for 8 months for the subscription of WoW. It gets expensive.

Also, I stopped playing altogether as a level 42 Undead Priest. It just got too repetitive and took too much of my time.

I wish there was a MMORPG out there that didnt require repetitive time-consuming tasks.

then it wouldnt be a MMORPG :)

I just picked up the game sunday, starting off as a newb sucks.

It's an enjoyable game and one of the most popular in a long time. It was my firsy MMO and I didn't how I was going to like it but I gradually started enjoying it.

But end-game content gets really boring if you don't get into a high-end raiding guild. Start off at MC with a small guild and start getting geared up then gradually start talking to the high end guilds, at times they open up recruitment so try to get in. It's time consuming though so be prepared to spend a lot of late nights playing leveling. GL HF

Currently play on Mug'Thol alliance 60 gnome lock in a high end raiding guild.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought WoW a week and a half ago, and this is the first time i played this kind of a game. I've been buggin this guy at work cause he's been playing that game for so long...

I'm starting to like it, if I want to slow down from fraggin on CS:S... it's pretty interesting on some parts too..