Suggestion to add word to chat filter

Guest Careful Aim

Guest Careful Aim
Guest Careful Aim
Guest Careful Aim
Guests
(edited)

"rag". Seems like people are using it a lot lately. In Britian a "rag" is a cigarrette, and the word can also be used to described a thin piece of wood, but I don't think it's ever used for those purposes on Immutable. But it's usually used as a slur on the order of the "n" word.

Also, if there's a way to unblock the word "cocky" (which is a useful word and has plenty of legitimate possibilities on a CS:S server) that'd be great.

Of course, I think these suggestions are useful for all GC servers, but since this is the one I play on I'd figure I'd start here and see what you think.

[Oddly, I had to edit this post because the forum software changed "rag" to "rag".]

EDIT: Laz/ removed spaces to let the filter do its work. We know what word you meant Careful.

Edited by Laz.e.rus

we'll take this into a closed door session and see what happens. yah, what laz said, maybe next time pm any admin instead...

either way, thanks for thinking of ways to improve gc. regardless the outcome, that's pretty cool in my eyes. thanks!