Michael Jackson

Guest ZDamage

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

Jackson

Jackson #2

The dude needs serious help. He is a homosexual and a child molester. *GASP*. This cant be. That isn't politcally correct. But it is true.

And this is in the entertainment forums because jackson is an entertainer of sorts. I will not deny his on stage ability. I doubt his sanity and whether he should be tossed in jail.

I tuck them in and put a little like, er, music on and when it's story time I read a book and we go to sleep with the fireplace on. I give them hot milk, you know. We have cookies. It's very charming. It's very sweet. It's what the whole world should do.

-Jackson

When you say bed, they make that sexual. It's not sexual. We're going to sleep.

--Pop star Michael Jackson

Here is the declaration at thesmokinggun.com

smoking gun

I don't know...I have a hard time believing a 13 year old wrote that statement. I also think that had this really been true it would NOT have been settled out of court. I think it was all about the parents of the kid seeing an opportunity to make lots of money and they did it.

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

i think someone should just shoot him

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

My only problem with Jacko is the fact that he denies that he had some strange surgery done to make him white. If someone explains to me how he went from black to about as white as anyone can be naturally, maybe I'll buy it...

Well, there are diseases that will remove all the pigment in your skin. I don't think there are any operations that will turn your skin white?

I feel kinda sorry for the guy. He was never given a chance to have a "normal" life. Imagine being that popular and that busy at that young age. Not able to just hang around playing games with your friends cause you were always working. Then you become so famous that you can't be seen in public without being mobbed. In most cases you have to say it's their own fault but this is a case where the kid was like 6 years old...he didn't make the decision himself...it was made for him.

So, I can see where he would be a bit messed up in the mind. His music is still great tho.

<-----Yeah, Ron Howard seems pretty jacked up from his early success. I remember back in the early days of his career when he was like 6'2" had a full head of darn brown hair and a Roman nose. Michael Jackson is beyond damaged from his early childhood success. What's that tag line from Mortal Kombat??? Oh yeah, "FINISH HIM!!"

Chief

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests
Jackson is awesome. I really don't buy this whole 13 year old story, but if he did do it, yes its sick. But from the man who gave us Thriller and other great albums which are classics, there is no way I can hate him.

I didn't buy it either until I saw the interview where he admits to sleeping with kids. He needs help.

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests
Well, there are diseases that will remove all the pigment in your skin.  I don't think there are any operations that will turn your skin white?

I feel kinda sorry for the guy.  He was never given a chance to have a "normal" life.  Imagine being that popular and that busy at that young age.  Not able to just hang around playing games with your friends cause you were always working.  Then you become so famous that you can't be seen in public without being mobbed.  In most cases you have to say it's their own fault but this is a case where the kid was like 6 years old...he didn't make the decision himself...it was made for him.

So, I can see where he would be a bit messed up in the mind.  His music is still great tho.

Do not make excuses for him. I do not feel bad for anyone who is rich as hell with mental problems. He can afford a shrink among other things.