Into paintball?

Playaa

ESPN2 is airing the last NPPL championships all spring long. (in HD even)

Each episode will air first on Monday at 10 eastern, 9 central (pm). Then each episode will re-air 5 times the rest of the week. The first episode aired this week but you can catch it again on Friday @ 4:00pm or Saturday at noon or 9:00 pm (Eastern).

Well worth checking out...I'm a huge fan of the less known sports (I like watching Sumo and Logging competitions and even Slamball) and watched the first episode and was very pleased with the quality of the show. Usually these type of shows have horrid production quality but this felt like it was a primetime sport and was very entertaining.

ESPN2 is airing the last NPPL championships all spring long. (in HD even)

Each episode will air first on Monday at 10 eastern, 9 central (pm). Then each episode will re-air 5 times the rest of the week. The first episode aired this week but you can catch it again on Friday @ 4:00pm or Saturday at noon or 9:00 pm (Eastern).

Well worth checking out...I'm a huge fan of the less known sports (I like watching Sumo and Logging competitions and even Slamball) and watched the first episode and was very pleased with the quality of the show. Usually these type of shows have horrid production quality but this felt like it was a primetime sport and was very entertaining.

Slamball rocks and so does paintball! Check it out. Theres something like 7 episodes of the espn 2 stuff.

I JUST got out of paintball

Sold most of my stuff on ebay.

It was a crazy sport and I got so pumped playing it and watching it... but it's VERY expensive when you do not have sponsors.... I and the team I was one didnt aquire more than 2 sponsors, so I stopped playing.

Still fun to do in the woods :P

It was a crazy sport and I got so pumped playing it and watching it... but it's VERY expensive when you do not have sponsors.... I and the team I was one didnt aquire more than 2 sponsors, so I stopped playing.

haha i just played it for fun, no sponsors, little saftey (close range), and lots of trash talk.

thats the best part, when your friend trips and you carge down onto him firing like a madman.

(edited)

Yup, all I can say is free entrance, air, and paint for 25/case is nice to have ;) Plus cost on any parts is nice.

The sport can be incredibly expensive, it's the main problem I've seen holding it from growing more. I mean, getting into the sport can cost anywhere from 100-400$. Then just to go out for a day of play your looking at atleast 50$-100$ at a real field.

If it seems like I post on anything paintball related, its just what I think about constantly and wait for friday, sat, and sunday for. (also the same reasons I don't play cs on friday sat or sunday lol.)

Honestly if you need more information on paintball

www.pbnation.com is the largest online paintball community.

www.pbreview.com is a great place to get reviews on products. (Also has a large forum).

second edit: friend TIVO'd it so hope I can watch it at somepoint.

Edited by Dakkon

lots of trash talk.

firing like a madman.

you and josiah that one time at my place... :lol2::lol2::lol2:

awwww i remember that......

i was ready to kill him! the nerve of him firing at me when i was 4-10 feet away....