What happened to the IRC channel?

Guest ash-

Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guests

I can't be the only one here that knows how to use IRC... C'mon, there's plenty of you out there that know how to use IRC and can fill up a GC channel!

Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guests
I'll re register it.

[(4/19)10:29:26:PM] * Connecting to irc.gamesurge.net (6667)

-

[(4/19)10:29:26:PM] * Unable to resolve server

-

looks irc.gamesurge.net is having technical difficulties. got any linked server addresses?

Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guests
dude. is that a bx theme? that's so oldskool it's cool.

Where do you see the BX resemblance? :huh: I havn't used that client in so long... mirc>xchat>all :). It's mostly plain mirc with my own colors and some random addons I downloaded + some I made.

Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guests
(edited)

For those of you that don't know anything about IRC you can use this URL to chat with your browser: http://www.gamesurge.net/chat/ . Just type /join #gamerscoalition in the edit box (where you type your messages at) then /nick your-name-here when the applet finishes loading. It's a java applet so you will have to download it.

Edited by ash-

Where do you see the BX resemblance? :huh: I havn't used that client in so long... mirc>xchat>all :). It's mostly plain mirc with my own colors and some random addons I downloaded + some I made.
after the bsd days came to a close, i used ircn with a bx theme to make me feel at home. anything with a black bg, green font color, and system font = bx. sorry :lol2:

Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guests

after the bsd days came to a close, i used ircn with a bx theme to make me feel at home. anything with a black bg, green font color, and system font = bx. sorry :lol2:

ahh, i can't stand full blown scripts. I've never used anything but plain mirc and my own stuff mixed with it. Do you remember Polaris?