banned

Guest pv g

Guest pv g
Guest pv g
Guest pv g
Guests
(edited)

this is on ff stock west coast immutable 100tic

when my team, the terrorists won by bombing the target zone i typed yeaaa [insert racial slur here] and i got immediately banned. i'm sorry for what i did and will next time not type out bad words, but would appreciate a warning before. the seattle server has the lowest ping and i like playing on the server a lot. i would appreciate an unban. SORRY AGAIN. thanks. :o

name is PV GANGSTER

Unique IDs: STEAM_0:1:10348

Player ID: 14144

Edited by stuttering.john

Thank you for the post. We all appreciate it and look forward to having you on the servers to uphold the standards of the servers. Thanks.

By the way.... for the record ....

I did flash the "no racial" blanket at least 5 times to other players. Just to let you know, if you forget the rulz of the server type.... motd. THanks again and welcome to the forums ..... check it all out .... gc is a great community. UNBANNED. Happy fraggin.

Edited by s|im smi|ey

You'd appreciate a warning?

motd_nw.gif

You like playing on the server a lot? Everytime you join you see that. While we appreciate you apologizing, I don't appreciate your request for a warning. I can name FOUR instances in the above motd that can easily cover a legitimate warning about language like that.

Your ban was your warning.