Was banned (lost)

lost

I have been playing on your servers for about 6-7 months now. Today I managed to get banned. Primarily , this happened because I bought an new mouse today (Logitech G5). The scroll button is very stiff compared to previous mouse (Logitech MX1000 Laser). Instead of scrolling to secondary weapon and left clicking, the scroll did not change weapon and I fred primary weapon when left clicking. I enjoy your servers because you dont permit the trash mouth teen-agers so prevalent on most servers and you encourage players to act civilized toward one another. I would like to continue using your servers and I humbly apologize for my new mouse causing any problems. My steam user ID is: STEAM_0:1:6013543.

Thank you for your consideration,

lost (Will)

Hello Lost. Welcome to the forums!

I dont usually ban for a first time spawn kill, but since yours followed immediately after the other two, you went as well.

Ill unban you from Immutable and Discharge in a bit.

For future reference, "the mouse did it" only works once :)

Hope to see you in other parts of the forums!

You should be good to go.

I guess I'm still banned. Worked earlier but steam updated itself and I'm banned again. I'm assuming that it's a problem with steam.

lost

Still shows as banned. Uninstalled counter-strike; deleted all references in registry; and reinstalled counter-strike. Any advice on how to fix this?

lost

Still shows as banned. Uninstalled counter-strike; deleted all references in registry; and reinstalled counter-strike. Any advice on how to fix this?

If you were still banned, I'd make it a point to unban you just for this. Poor guy. :twitch: