Someone giving GC a bad name.

Hey guys, long time no see! Hope all is well. I was playing on the SCK server and the following player:

http://ut2004stats.epicgames.com/playersta...?player=1180512

kept making a lot of bad remarks about Christians and how GC supports it. Poor taste talking about religious hate stuff. I'm not sure if it was Dingy or not, (hopefully not), but he was playing as Dingy/-=GC=-/. I asked him to stop, but he wouldn't. I think eventually Avedis or Kiss? kicked him possibly.

Thought you guys would want to know. I know my church sends tons of people to help rebuild New Orleans, our community, and poor areas around the world. Hate talk like that is definitely not OK with me. Thanks.

Not Dingy - lol - looks like this guy just took the name...

This afternoon - asked a guy to change his raping name

He came back with:

1) Stupid christian server

2) F 2 teh U

Then he dropped b4 I could ban. Would have got him from the logs later but he conveniently rejoined the server a few minutes later under the name "I hate christians" or somesuch - made it easier to ban him (didn't need to go through the logs :) )

Morons - I swear they *are* coming out of the woodwork lately - its as if Atari found a warehouse full of boxed copies of UT2K4 and donated them to every trailer park in the USA (no offense to our trailer park dwelling brethren - ya'know what I'm getting at)

EDIT: Left a post at the SCK forums - and confirmed with the link ya gave me Mtn - this guy has played ONS a whopping 16 hours - I think our Dingy has a few more hours under his belt - he also *was* the guy I banned - just as I thought.

-Fk

Of all people the kid uses Dingy's name... World's least likely to cause a problem on a UT server. His parents need to increase the frequency of beatings and send him to church.

(edited)
Hey guys, long time no see! Hope all is well. I was playing on the SCK server and the following player:

I'm not sure if it was Dingy or not, (hopefully not)

Definately NOT me.

This answers some wierdness I saw a couple of weeks back - I was already logged on (and playing)

and saw a message (that I thought was cryptic) about my player name already being in use. This

happened right after I got bumped for some silly reason (before I was an admin).

I wonder if it was one of the three individuals that were on the other (Saturday?) night (that were

kicked). There was b**bies, PIGA** and (I forget the last one). A GC member (HW?) asked that said

last user be voted off the island - the last one sorta went off when the former two were asked to change

their names.

Thanks for the support guys. And thanks boss.

Could we get a copy of Fatty's big stick? :biglaugha:

Edited by Dingy