Ban of the year award goes to...

Shazz

can you buy guns at walmart in Ohio?

hmm.. You cant in canada?

Um...no...you can't buy guns period up here...they finally started letting you buy mock airsoft pistols but they can't be anything other than clear plastic (and suck)...I think the best you can do is get a .22 for hunting, but then you need licences up the yang...you can buy hand guns but it's rediculously difficult to get the permits (and forget it where I live)

On a side note, I could walk five minutes outside the front of my hotel and find someone willing to sell me a handgun...but there's a 99% chance I will get shot after producing any quantity of funds

can you buy guns at walmart in Ohio?

hmm.. You cant in canada?

Um...no...you can't buy guns period up here...they finally started letting you buy mock airsoft pistols but they can't be anything other than clear plastic (and suck)...I think the best you can do is get a .22 for hunting, but then you need licences up the yang...you can buy hand guns but it's rediculously difficult to get the permits (and forget it where I live)

On a side note, I could walk five minutes outside the front of my hotel and find someone willing to sell me a handgun...but there's a 99% chance I will get shot after producing any quantity of funds

o wow, i had no idea canada was so restrictive about guns. I thought it was bad here in the US. But I'm guessing it will be like that here in a few more years :'(

o wow, i had no idea canada was so restrictive about guns. I thought it was bad here in the US. But I'm guessing it will be like that here in a few more years :'(

What do you need all those guns for anyways? And it's not like there's any need for a Militia to protect the freedom of a state while you have a fully functional military...