Indianapolis (or near) GC MEMEBERS, AND COOL PEOPLE READ THIS

Cloud WoLf

I have a spot reserved "B6" And no longer need it anyone want to buy it or...

Looking for possible Car Pool And Room Buddy or buddies

Ill give the SPOT UP FOR FREE

If someone wants to help with the gas and or room I"LL DRIVE no problem (just bought an ENVOY)

OR IF your passing through Indy and would like another body in the vehicle to pay for gas give me a buzz.

OR wana meet there and just pay for the seat half price at least that way its not a total waste of cash

My STEAM FRIENDS NAME IS [GoCI]CloudWoLf.gc Its on all the time if you wana Message me there to

Thanks

WOLFIE

I'm south of Indy in Greenwood. Not sure on the transportation thing yet. I haven't reserved a room or anything because I'm not sure when I'm leaving! Longhair and I may end up going over together, but I prolly won't make plans until after F1 @ Indy (July 2).

Well Maybe We could all go together I assume you guys havent bought your spots yet or at least you havent

I grew up in Greenwood by the way. If you guys wana meet me half way on room and gas you can have the spot PRO BONO. Theres no more seats at that table but there is one directly behind it if LongHair doesnt have a seat yet (seat F6) better hurry and reserve it though.

F1 is a blast i went to the first one ever at the IMS. Been to 14 different 500's and almost every brickyard sweet to live right next to those international sporting events. Anyway if you wont know if you can go till afterwards I cant promise the seat.

:wavey: JUST LET ME KNOW :wavey:

WOLFIE

• 3 weeks later...

hey got your pm. I'm counting on going, but I'm not sure when I will leave/return. Worst case I'll leave early afternoon on Saturday and come back Sunday morning. I'm not getting a hotel room, and departure time depends on work. Do you have a car to get there if you end up having to drive solo? I don't wanna feel guilty!

If I'm lucky I'll leave friday afternoon/night and come back Sunday sometime.

(edited)

Bump, I pretty sure I'm going to be able to leave Friday afternoon/evening. I'm still not getting a hotel room, but let me know if you are still needing a car pool. I will be leaving Sunday morning sometime.

How old are you? Nobody under 18 is riding in my car across state lines, so no offense.

I don't smoke cigs and I will not be bringing guns either.

It's a 2000 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 with leather, cold ac and front/side airbags. I get 21-23 mpg and it's 320 miles each way. So 640/22=30 gallons of fuel. At 3 bucks a gallon $45 each would be nice.

Let me know so that we can figure out how to meet up or where to pick you up. If you need to leave Saturday morning, that's fine because it will work with my schedule.

Edited by Chief

Wish I would have read this on the 5th. I didnt plan on going anymore but i just read this post and 45$ a piece does sound nice. If you haven't left yet post here and Ill check back around 8 pm tonight. Im 23.

My envoy get 24 mpg highway and since we wouldnt get a room might be more comfortable assuming we have to sleep in car. I would think leaving very early sat. would be ideal assuming of course you havent left already lol.

Bump, I pretty sure I'm going to be able to leave Friday afternoon/evening. I'm still not getting a hotel room, but let me know if you are still needing a car pool. I will be leaving Sunday morning sometime.

How old are you? Nobody under 18 is riding in my car across state lines, so no offense.

I don't smoke cigs and I will not be bringing guns either.

It's a 2000 Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 with leather, cold ac and front/side airbags. I get 21-23 mpg and it's 320 miles each way. So 640/22=30 gallons of fuel. At 3 bucks a gallon $45 each would be nice.

Let me know so that we can figure out how to meet up or where to pick you up. If you need to leave Saturday morning, that's fine because it will work with my schedule.

just seen ur message ur heading out lol whoops

This is the first full tank of gas that I've even used with 100% highway driving and I got 30 mpg. That's 4 mpg better than the EPA tests and I was NOT driving 50-55 mph. :shrug03: I'll take it. Sorry we didn't hook up, I saw the CloudWolf badge right behind mine while I was checking in and felt bad you weren't making it.

Yeah Shame it didnt work out more because the other person i reserved a seat for bailed out on me then anything else

This is the first full tank of gas that I've even used with 100% highway driving and I got 30 mpg. That's 4 mpg better than the EPA tests and I was NOT driving 50-55 mph. :shrug03: I'll take it. Sorry we didn't hook up, I saw the CloudWolf badge right behind mine while I was checking in and felt bad you weren't making it.