fire fox

Z3RO

ok so i have fire fox but for some strange reasone it wont open web pages and opens with a blank page.

aol, steam, limewire all work fine but for some reson fire fox will not.

ok so i have fire fox but for some strange reasone it wont open web pages and opens with a blank page.

aol, steam, limewire all work fine but for some reson fire fox will not.

This has happened to me before, but with IE.......I tried everything to get it to fix with no luck.....I eventually had to reformat my computer. Try your IE and see if that works, if it doesnt your cable or dsl co. will tell you to do a ping test and you will be able to. It a crazy bug if you have the same one I had, everything seems fine , but Browser wont work........Let me know if you get it fixed.

-frog

ie hasnt worked on this computer since i started using it fire fox worked for a while then it started acting up. im using aol as a browser right now it works fine. ive tryed deleting and reinstalling fire fox but it didnt work. sometimes computers make me want to hit things.

you probably have enough adware and spyware on that computer to feed all the hungry children for a day.

format c: /s or

boot off your windows disc and reinstall it.

ie hasnt worked on this computer since i started using it fire fox worked for a while then it started acting up. im using aol as a browser right now it works fine. ive tryed deleting and reinstalling fire fox but it didnt work. sometimes computers make me want to hit things.

AOL probably broke your other browsers somehow. Last time I uninstalled AOL from a machine it broke the NIC driver on the way out. If you don't need the AOL software, I'd do a back-up, then reformat the machine and never put AOL on it.