banned from west

A-MAN

(edited)

i got banned from west coast for a tk but the guy killed me the round befor and was gonna agin so i killed him. i dont know what admin banned me but slim smiley was on. sry didnt think id get banned befor him, i dont tk on purpose ive played here and only here on GC servers and many can vouch for that. ID 0:1:11556016

Edited by A-MAN

duke pulled the trigger on you based on what he saw over hlsw/rcon. i wasn't there, and duke's gone for the day, so i want to make sure i've got all the details.

btw, if you're having problems in the server you can type (in chat) '@ hey this guy is tk'ing me' to chat with the admins and .gc. please don't intentionally tk.

hmmm...... well A-Man for future reference:

Intentional Tk's are bannable, Period!! If there is a problem in server with player harassment, let the ingame admin know and they will deal with it. If there isn't an admin, then type "status" in console and get the steam id, then post up in the forums. You're a reg you should know better. You're ban will stand 24hrs so you can take in ALL the rulz of gc servers. Any questions as to what the rulz are type motd in console and you will be safe from the ban stick. See you in 24hrs.