CampinSam Banned

Guest CampinSam

Guest CampinSam
Guest CampinSam
Guest CampinSam
Guests

Gents,

Was playing right along (great team play I might add) We were getting owned at T's on Dust2 but having a great time getting owned. I'd like to think that I'm a player that is welcome in all the servers I've participated in and have never before in my illustrious carrer of 8 years gaming been banned. All of the sudden I was "Kicked and Banned". No warning, not even sure what I did. (Possibly language I did say the "F" word over the comms and somebody said"WHAT" and bam game over for ole Sammy.) I think a warning or idle threat would have been in order. So, if this is what you need (Whom ever was admin at the time) to get off on your server in order to look in the mirror to feel good about yourself by all means I can get you some help. I'm not asking to get "debanned" (I deleted your server from my list of thousands) but you really need to lighten up a bit on the ban button. By the looks of all the post regarding banning on your forum it won't be long before you will be playing CSS alone.

Just my thoughts for what ever it's worth.

CampinSam

SAM LIVES!!!

lol..welocme to the forums.

You get warned in several ways sir:

1- the MOTD when you join the server

2- the decals splattered all over the map

3- the spamming ads that refer to swearing and our rules.

If your concerened about our servers health and popularity, please dont be. We have several throughout the continental USA including stock/AIM/DM/Mods/No scopes. Some are ranked the highest in the nation in popularity.

Now, you might ask yourself, how can they be so mean to me and be so popular then?

Simple. We have basic rules. They are NEVER broken, and our servers are well admined by a large team of responsible people. It seems that there is a large supply of CSS and UT gamers that actually ENJOY playing in a clean server that requires teamwork, without dealing with the usual issues of TKs, hackers, and 13-18 yr olds that learned a new naughty word they wanna test or make references to their opponents' weapons' sexual preference.

In summary: We have many popular servers because: People that drop the "F" bomb after soooo many OBVIOUS warnings clearly are not the type that will be respecting our rules and quality play.

Your request for an unbanning will not be necessary. Please have fun in your 1000s of servers, and watch out for the TKs and screaming kids. GG!

( I was the banning admin)