Banned again, Not sure why...

newname Jack

Hi, I was banned a while ago for using a "bad word" in my name. I have since been playing as "P Jack" on the immutable server.

this was my old thread: http://www.gamrs.co/forums/in...topic=27768&hl=

I didnt play for a few days and when I tried to join it said I was banned. No way I broke any rules, I was never warned of anything and I always left the server on a good note. Maybe I team flashed an admin or something on accident and they got mad...? not sure but I would like to be unbanned please. If anyone remembers playing with me Im sure they can tell you that I cause no trouble.

thanks for your time.

My steam Id info is in the other thread I linked to.

Be patient, I think the problem is a crash that Stuttering John fixed recently. I think that resulted in some old files being used thus resurrecting some old bans. If that's the case, a Lead Admin will fix the problem as soon as they can. Keep checking this topic for more info.

man, it's a bummer the only way we can get you to visit our forums is by banning your id. i think pavid hit it on the head and this is due to an old banlist.

i'll unban when i get home, or you can bribe another lead admin (PM loki).

in the meantime, cruise around our forums. opinions and input are welcome in the forums. maps, map cycles, settings, etc.

right on man, I understand the server problem thing. I used to admin a couple servers back when I used to compete. Its no easy job.

Thanks for the fast response, Im headed in the server now. Il try to be active here as much as I can, but so many forums so little time, you know how it is...