Joke of The Day - 7/20

GOrnE

Two moose hunters from Texas are flown into a remote lake in Alaska.

They have a good hunt, and get a large moose each. When the plane returns to pick them up, the pilot looks at the animals and says, "This little plane wont lift all of us, the equipment and both of those animals - you'll have to leave one. We'd never make it over the trees to take off."

"Thats baloney," says one of the hunters.

"Yeah," the other one agrees, "you're just chicken... we came out here last year and got two moose and that pilot had guts. HE wasnt afraid to take off."

The pilot gets angry and says "Hell! If he did it, then I can do it! I can fly as well as anybody!"

They load up, taxi at full throttle and the plane almost makes it, but doesn't have the lift to clear the trees at the end of the lake. It clips the tops of the trees, flips, then breaks up, scattering the baggage, animal carcasses and passengers all through the brush.

Still alive, but hurt and dazed, the pilot sits up, shakes his head to clear it and says, "Where are we?"

One of the hunters rolls out from under a bush, looks around and says, "I'd say... about a hundred yards further than last year!"