CI2 now final and redirects

Chainsisle2 is now final - and loaded up.

Not entirely sure what got tweaked - I know there is a turret in there somewhere...

Redirects is related to this announcement in that..well.. they blow right now.

This may have something to do with the low server #'s the last few weeks as well.

Anything coming off of ih.gamerscoalition.com is just chunky - as in 5 to 10k chunky - as in no different then dl'ing the maps from the ut server uncompressed and limited to 10000 netspeed.

Ticket in - this *HAS* to be fixed - if anything - I'll switch us back to a tried and true solution later this afternoon if it is not solved by then. Can always go back once it gets solved.

If it is Thursday afternoon/evening and I have not made another post here saying everything is fine I *HIGHLY* recommend you get the map manually from the links posted in this thread

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=528892

-Fk

GC Board Member

Yeah - embedded turrets in a new cave just next to the raptor nodes - only good for covering the manta nodes next in line.

Lightning replaces sniper.

Prob some other stuff...

Redirects are now *FIXED* and by fixed, I mean in a new place and they work nice and stuff - we may move back once we figure what the deal is with the other redirect server but til then - it's all good.

-Fk